El Paso Independent School District will offer all children in the community ages 1 to 18 free breakfast and lunch throughout the summer 2022 as part of the Seamless Summer Option (SSO) meal program funded by the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
The meals are provided without charge to any child, regardless of their enrollment status in the District or their residency within the District’s boundaries. Meals are the same for all children regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. The District does not discriminate on meals in the course of meal service.
Meals will be served Monday through Friday, starting on June 7 through June 30 for elementary and middle schools, or through July 8 for high schools. Eligible children can eat at any participating site.
Free summer meals offered at 35 EPISD schools:
Breakfast will be served from 7:15 to 8:30 a.m. and lunch from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the following sites:
- Andress High, 5400 Sun Valley
- Austin High, 3500 Memphis
- Bowie High, 801 S. San Marcial
- Burges High, 7800 Edgemere
- Chapin High, 7000 Dyer
- El Paso High, 800 E. Schuster
- Franklin High, 900 Resler
- Irvin High, 5400 Sanders
- Jefferson High, 4700 Alameda
Breakfast will be served from 7:30 to 8:30 a.m. and lunch from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the following sites:
- Barron Elementary, 11155 Whitey Ford
- Bobby Joe Hill PK-8, 4860 Tropicana
- Coldwell Elementary, 4101 Altura
- Douglass Elementary, 101 S. Eucalyptus
- Haskins PK-8, 500 Mulberry
- Hillside Elementary, 4500 Clifton
- Kohlberg Elementary, 1445 Nardo Goodman
- MacArthur PK-8, 8101 Whitus
- Lamar Elementary, 1440 E. Cliff
- Moye Elementary, 4825 Alps
- Nixon Elementary, 11141 Loma Roja
- Park Elementary, 3601 Edgar Park
- Polk Elementary, 940 Belvidere
- Sunrise Mountain Elementary, 7710 Pandora
- Western Hills Elementary, 530 Thunderbird
- Zach White Elementary, 4256 Roxbury
- Zavala Elementary, 51 N. Hammet
- Bassett Middle, 4400 Elm
- Brown Middle, 7820 Helen of Troy
- Canyon Hills Middle, 8930 Eclipse
- Charles Middle, 4909 Trojan
- Guillen Middle, 900 S. Cotton
- Hornedo Middle, 6101 High Ridge
- Magoffin Middle, 4931 Hercules
- Richardson Middle, 11350 Loma Franklin.
- Wiggs Middle, 1300 Circle
Canutillo Independent School District is participating in the Seamless Summer Option for 2022:
Meals will be provided to all children 1 to 18 years old without charge and are the same for all children regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability, and there will be no discrimination in the course of the meal service. Meals will be provided at the bellow school sites, dates and times as follows:
|Northwest Early College HS||6701 South Desert Blvd.||May 31 – July 1|
|Alderete Middle School||801 Talbot Rd.||June6 – June 16|
|Bill Childress Elementary School||7700Cap Carter Rd.||June6 – June 16|
|Canutillo Elementary School||651 Canutillo Ave.||June6 – June 16|
|Canutillo High School||6675 South Desert Blvd.||June 1 – July 1|
|Canutillo Middle School||7311 Bosque Rd.||June6 – June 16|
|Jose Damian Elementary School||6300 Strahan Rd.||June6 – June 16|
|Reyes Elementary School||7440 Northern Pass||June6 – June 16|
The Ysleta Independent School District summer food service program will provide free breakfast and lunch meals over summer break 2022.
The meals will be available to children ages 1-18 from Monday through Friday.
Breakfast is served from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. and lunch from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. unless otherwise indicated on the list below.
Please review the list below for participating campuses, program dates, locations, and meal times:
May 31 to July 1:
- Valle Verde Early College High School (breakfast from 8 to 9 a.m.; lunch from noon to 1 p.m.)
June 6 to June 17
- Alicia Chacon IS, Capistrano ES, Del Valle ES, Desertaire ES, Eastwood Knolls IS, North Loop ES, Pebble Hills ES, Thomas Manor ES, Bel Air MS, Del Valle MS, Hanks MS, Parkland MS, Riverside MS, Ysleta MS
June 6 to July 1
- Bel Air HS, Del Valle HS, Eastwood HS, Hanks HS, Parkland HS, Plato Academy, Riverside HS, Tejas School of Choice, Ysleta HS
June 6-24 and July 18-21
- Young Women’s Leadership Academy (breakfast 8 to 8:30 a.m.; lunch 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.)
The Socorro Independent School District’s Child Nutrition Services Department will offer free meals to all children ages 18 and under during the summer 2022.
The meals will be distributed Monday through Friday, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m from June 6 through July 1.
The Summer Food Program provides nutritious meals at no cost to all children at participating school sites. There are no fees or proof of income required. To participate, just show up.
Socorro ISD schools participating in the summer meal program:
- Montwood High School
- Americas High School
- El Dorado High School
- Eastlake High School
- Pebble Hills High School
- Sun Ridge Middle School
- Robert R. Rojas Elementary
- H.D. Hilley Elementary
- Myrtle Cooper Elementary
- Benito Martinez Elementary
- Jane A. Hambric School
- Ernesto Serna School
- Desert Wind School
- Loma Verde Elementary
- John Drugan School
- Dr. Sue A. Shook Elementary
- Chester Jordan Elementary
- Mission Ridge Elementary
- Purple Heart Elementary
- Cactus Trails Elementary
IDEA Public Schools is participating in Seamless Summer Option (SSO) 2022. Any child 18 years of age and
younger can participate in free breakfasts and lunch at any of our existing campuses. Come join us inside
Monday-Friday for a delicious meal! See below for dates and times:
June 13-July 22
Breakfast: 7-10 am; Lunch: 10 am -12 pm
El Paso Library
Free lunch for kids at the Sergio Troncoso Library!
SUMMER MEALS ARE HERE, AND THESE ARE THE RULES THAT YOU MUST FOLLOW:
1. CHILDREN MUST BE PRESENT TO RECEIVE A MEAL.
2. CHILDREN MUST EAT AT THE LOCATION.
3. MEALS ARE FOR CHILDREN AGES 1-18 YEARS.
4. YOU MAY NOT TAKE ANY PART OF THE MEAL HOME.
LOCATIONS AND TIMES HAVE BEEN POSTED BELOW. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION, AND WE WILL SEE YOU THERE!
DATES: JUNE 6 – JULY 29